1. It is your duty to promote the study of the history, ceremonies, symbolism and teachings of Freemasonry by the members.
2. Give talks of various lengths on subjects of Masonic interest to the brethren. At frequencies agreed upon by the Worshipful Master.
3. Co-operate with the District Education Officer.
4. Organize a Special Masonic Education night, either in the Lodge or at the banquet table.
5. If possible attend, and promote the attendance of the brethren at, the annual Masonic Education Days held in Vancouver and on Vancouver Island.