1. “…to assist the Deacons and other Officers…”
2. Prepare the banquet room, food and serve during the refreshment period.
3. General clean-up after refreshment.
4. Mailing of Lodge Notices.
5. Assist Deacons when there are three or more candidates.
6. Act as candidates during Lodge Practices.
7. Take part in degree work by doing some of the smaller lectures or ?.
A. Assist the Worshipful Master and Junior Warden in looking after the visitors and such other duties as delegated by the Worshipful Master and Junior Warden.
B. Commence a better familiarization of the Ritual practiced by the Lodge.
C. Commence studying and learning the duties and Ritual of the Inner Guard and Chaplain